Shipping time and cost
1. Where do the pills come from?
The pills we offer are produced by Indian manufacturers. To make sure our entire product list is in stock, the orders are sent out directly by our manufacturer.
2. What shipping methods are available?
Two shipping methods are available at the moment:
- Trackable Courier Service
- International Unregistered Mail
3. What countries do you ship orders to? What are the shipping costs? How long does the delivery take?
Please see the table below for answers:
|Questions||Trackable Courier Service||International Unregistered Mail
|How long does the delivery take?||7-9 working days||14-21 week days
|What are the shipping costs?||50$ per package||10$
|What countries do you ship orders to?||This option is not available for:
||The orders are shipped worldwide||
4. How do you ship orders? Will I have to sign for the package?
If sent by the standard unregistered mail the order will come in a plain envelope without any reference to content. The envelope will be left in your mail box. There is no need to sign for it. If sent by a courier, the recipient needs to sign for the package.
All orders are shipped in discreet packaging. There is no mention on the outside of the package as to what is contained inside. Furthermore, your name or any other personal information will never be given or sold to any other company. Your privacy is our utmost concern.
5. Will my order be delivered in one package or you will divide it in case the order is large?
If an order includes 90 pills (or more) or if there are different types of medications in one order we will have to send the pills separately. Thus the delivery will take longer than 3 weeks since the packages are sent with the interval of approximately 7 days one by one. This is done to secure the delivery.
6. What if the order is not received during the time stated?
Your satisfaction with the products and the services we provide is our prime aim. In case the order is not received within the delivery time stated, we guarantee a replacement, free of charge, or your payment pack!